Cat Arms Cat Arms

Pleasant hilarious surprises like every other animation! The way he held his arms out running to the building was 10/10

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

I can't remember if its I. Spyro 2 or 3 but there seriously is a part (or two) where you can see moneybags both in front of you, and way back behind where you came from. Plus I always thought it was weird that he was in two or three places at once in the home worlds. This is the kinda stuff keeping me awake at night.

Stupid Witcher Horse Stupid Witcher Horse

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!

The Great Bazooki The Great Bazooki

The humour is just freaking delightful! Fun game to play

Don't Move Don't Move

I'm guessing I like this because I'm the kind of person who doesn't mind sitting and "wasting time". It's an interesting idea(s), I'll give it that.

Brave knights Brave knights

Woulda won on round 10 but then one of the bush guys decides to glitch and run straight through the middle of all my towers

A Billion Stars Will Die Today A Billion Stars Will Die Today

Very killzone-esaue at the start. I like this!

King of the Hill (8bit metal) King of the Hill (8bit metal)

I AM ENJOYING THIS

Space Trip (ALBUM) Preview Space Trip (ALBUM) Preview

Amazing as usual! Is it weird that I always enjoy building lego while listening to your music?

More Sketches More Sketches

You should design characters for a badass animation of some sort

SMOKER9 responds:

If an animator ever wants me to design characters for them I would be more then willing to, lol.

Mechanic Girl Mechanic Girl

Woah.... your drawing style reminds me of the ol Digimon .... I like this!

SMOKER9 responds:

I consider that an awesome compliment because I fricken love the original Digimon. So thank you :D

Solid Snake Solid Snake

Okay there's three reasons I absolutely love this. One: It's Solid fucking Snake! Two: The style reminds me of the oldschool Cartoon Network programs that I watched a lot as a kid. Third: It's well done and despite your resolution mistake it looks really good!