Cat Arms Cat Arms

Pleasant hilarious surprises like every other animation! The way he held his arms out running to the building was 10/10

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

I can't remember if its I. Spyro 2 or 3 but there seriously is a part (or two) where you can see moneybags both in front of you, and way back behind where you came from. Plus I always thought it was weird that he was in two or three places at once in the home worlds. This is the kinda stuff keeping me awake at night.

Stupid Witcher Horse Stupid Witcher Horse

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Star Wars the Force Awakens - Plot Twist Star Wars the Force Awakens - Plot Twist

This is great and all but you should probably be pretty snappy about referencing Harry Potter somewhere in the details before this gets taken down on ya

Haunting Ground / Fiona Hiding / 17+ Haunting Ground / Fiona Hiding / 17+

Dear lord I can't stop laughing at the guy's face!

What Is Love FULL ★ Resident Evil Girls ★ LOOP Animation What Is Love FULL ★ Resident Evil Girls ★ LOOP Animation

What is this? ... This is AMAZING!

Trailer Park Cats Episode 2 Trailer Park Cats Episode 2

I love it! This is a great little re-imagining of their characters! I've met the TPB's before, I live quite close to them, and I think they would approve!

scottwjsm responds:

Thanks that would be awesome!

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

It's only right I jump on the wagon. This reminds me of discovering the internet piece by piece as the years went by through childhood.
I was 10 when this came out. Can't even believe how long it's been.

Monopoly Logic Monopoly Logic

was totally expecting him to roll doubles and then be able to just walk out casually

LinkTCOne responds:

Too obvious, man. Maybe next time :D

Frak Legacy Frak Legacy

I loved this. I've never played this game but I still laughed my ass off because it reminds me of how I play Skyrim sometimes. Freaking awesome animation too, by the way. Looks really good! Here take my five stars!