The Great Bazooki The Great Bazooki

The humour is just freaking delightful! Fun game to play

Don't Move Don't Move

I'm guessing I like this because I'm the kind of person who doesn't mind sitting and "wasting time". It's an interesting idea(s), I'll give it that.

Brave knights Brave knights

Woulda won on round 10 but then one of the bush guys decides to glitch and run straight through the middle of all my towers

Jetpack Nemesis Jetpack Nemesis

How about a counter somewhere to show how far you've gone?

Legacy of a Thousand Suns Legacy of a Thousand Suns

This is the exact same as so many other games out there. It's like the same shit car, with a new coat of paint. This is the kind of stuff I expect to see on Facebook. Not Newgrounds.

New Expert's Guide to NG! New Expert's Guide to NG!

Very useful. There's a few things here that I didn't know. Just small little things that seem to make quite a difference.
Also ... song number eight. Defcon Zero by ParagonX9
I believe I've heard it in another flash before. If anyone knows which one, please PM me as to what it is. Maybe my brain is tricking me but I swear I recognize it from somewhere else.

Prince of War Prince of War

And here's the second one. I remember it being a lot more difficult back when it came out. But I was only in middle school then.
Huge improvement from an already cool game. I love how you could fight with your troops in this one, because I remember years ago when I played the first game, that was something that irked me a little. So good call on adding that into this one.
Graphics are mostly the same, which I wouldn't consider a bad thing. The voice recording was better this time around also.
I love the story, I really do. It's cool how near the end when Pitt opens up to Vern, things wrap up and you see how the first game fits in with the story. This was very well done.

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

Games of Gondor. That was Armor Games old name wasn't it? I played this years ago. This and Prince of War are both very great games

RGB+jump RGB+jump

This game is great. I started on normal and was like "oh this is easy. How much harder can normal be?" and then I start and it's like woooooaaaaattttt??
Great game. Made it to just under the 15000 score.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

I love how people are rating this game just because it's hard. The entire point of this series was for it to be difficult as ever loving hell. It's the kind of game where you have to play a lot of levels multiple times. Video games these days are way too easy and peoples expectations of easy difficulty have grown far too high.
This game is great. I played it the year it came out, and I beat it. I was in the fourth grade mind you. I'm not bragging, just proving that it can be done if you play it properly and patiently.