All 31 art Reviews

More Sketches More Sketches

You should design characters for a badass animation of some sort

SMOKER9 responds:

If an animator ever wants me to design characters for them I would be more then willing to, lol.

Mechanic Girl Mechanic Girl

Woah.... your drawing style reminds me of the ol Digimon .... I like this!

SMOKER9 responds:

I consider that an awesome compliment because I fricken love the original Digimon. So thank you :D

Solid Snake Solid Snake

Okay there's three reasons I absolutely love this. One: It's Solid fucking Snake! Two: The style reminds me of the oldschool Cartoon Network programs that I watched a lot as a kid. Third: It's well done and despite your resolution mistake it looks really good!

All Seeing Eye All Seeing Eye

Pretty snazzy!

Darksiders 2 Digital Painting Darksiders 2 Digital Painting

Now this is some orgasmic artwork!

Prologue: Page 1 Prologue: Page 1

Very nice! I love the look of how it progressively becomes darker and grittier as it nears the bottom of the page.

As It Crumbles As It Crumbles

Your stories and your artwork always go together so well! This is excellent, and looks awesome!

FUTA LOCK FUTA LOCK

Was never really into futa stuff, but artistically, this is nicely done!

Welcome Back Welcome Back

Delightfully creepy! Very well done!

Last Breath Last Breath

I'm assuming this is about zombies, or something very similar, "when we die, the cancer that rots our bodies escapes. We become mere shadows of our former selves." If it is about zombies, it is easily the most creative way I've ever heard of them. The artwork, what I percieve as the cancer in the front, escaping to become a mere shadow, escaping from the former self in the back, is all so well detailed. Every bit of darkness in the poetic description is reflected perfectly in the artwork. The zombie with undeath in all it's gray skin and sunken, empty eyes, to the shadowy shroud of the former self. The background and surrounding also seem cloaked in the same darkness, and really bring the rest of the picture all together in an amazingly powerful way. The poem is full of emotion, and very entertaining to read.
This is easily some of the best content I've seen on this site. You sir, deserve a medal. I rate this 6/5! (Yes, 6.)